Lara Wetlands Season: 2019
**PLEASE NOTE**** OUR FACEBOOK PAGE IS YOUR BEST METHOD OF GETTING UP TO DATE INFORMATION AT LEAST WEEKLY THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.
Best time to Visit Lara Wetlands: Our tourist season runs from 14th April 2019 – 6th October 2019.
We are closed to camping through the summer months, however we will host large functions such as weddings, anniversaries, work functions etc. Contact Jo to find out more on 0457 661 243.
OFFICE HOURS: 8 AM – 6.30 PM ~ PLEASE NOTE LATE CHECK INS AFTER 6.30PM MUST BE PRE-ARRANGED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL BY CALLING JO ON 0457 661 243 OR 4651 1619.
How to get there: Lara Wetlands
- Camp Fees:
- Couples $25/night
- Single ( One Adult ) $15/Night
- Family Package: 2 Adults and up to 4 children $45 per night
- Children $10/Night
- Children under 5 FREE.
- Day Visitors (no camping): $5 per 1/2 day $10 per full day
- Lara Homestead Tours: $20 per person (Coffee/Tea/Scones included)
- Check Out: 10.00 am daily, extra night’s fees will be incurred for late check out.
NO NEED TO BOOK, ROLL ON IN AND OUR CARETAKERS WILL CHECK YOU IN ON ARRIVAL.
****IT IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY THAT YOU MUST STOP AT THE WETLANDS OFFICE WHETHER YOU ARE A CAMPER OR DAY VISITOR****
ONLY LARGE GROUPS (5 VANS +)NEED TO BOOK A CAMPSITE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
As you can see lots of changes happening this year at Lara, we here at Lara Wetlands Bush Camping strive to maintain a tidy environment, so please let the caretakers know if anything needs attention. New policies of Lara Wetlands for every Visitor:
- No Rubbish Bins will be available at Lara. Everything you bring in, you have to take out. So we advise that you bring your own bin and rubbish bags so rubbish can be sealed and taken out when you leave.
- Generators are more than welcome at Lara. We advise that the running of your generators should be at intervals, in day light hours from 8 am – 5 pm ONLY.
Music – No LOUD music after 5 pm.
- — NO POWERED SITES–
- Camp Fires are permitted at Lara, unless there is a local Fire ban, set down by the Local Council. Fire Pits/Drums are located near the Ash Pits, Please return to here & empty ash when finished for others to use. Collect your fire wood on the way in to Lara or utilise the pushed up pile at the gate for $15 per wheelbarrow load. Chain saw use between the hours of 8am-5pm only.
- BAGGED ICE – Now available at Lara Wetlands. Purchase a 7kg, 3.5kg or 2kg mini. Just ask at the Wetlands office and your ice will be delivered to your camp site.
Dog Sitting – $5 for half day $10 for full day
Horses – Cattle yards or small paddock available for use if travelling with your horses $10 per day.
Looking forward to you visiting us soon. Big Smiles, Safe Travels.
WE ARE PET FRIENDLY (MUST BE ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES; BINS SUPPLIED FOR DOGGIE DEPOSITS)
WE ARE KID FRIENDLY —- HUGE KIDS PLAYGROUND; KAYAKS/CANOES FOR USE BY ALL.
* PLEASE NOTE: NO EFTPOS FACILITIES – CASH ONLY