An idyllic bush campground that is well set up around the Wetlands and has abundant bird life & wildlife and is a photographers joy.
Sunrise and Sunset’s are just amazing with the reflections on the water.
There are unlimited tranquil, shady, unpowered campsites around the Wetlands, that welcomes all van sizes, motor homes and tents.
- There is plenty of room for everyone, no allocated sites.
- No powered sites, generators are allowed at intervals during the day between 8am and 5pm.
- Fresh Artesian drinking water. You are welcome to fill your tanks and drink as much as you like!
- Children’s undercover playground, thermal pool, free kayaks, cubby house, complimentary kids bicycles.
- Camp Kitchen with gas BBQ, tables and chairs.
- Thermal controlled Artesian, therapeutic Hot Pool included in fee.
- Complimentary Flush toilets & hot & cold showers available
- Concrete laundry tubs for handwashing located at two of the amenities blocks.
- Black Dump facility for chemical toilets.
- Pets are welcome, however they must be on leash at all times including in the water, and bins are provided for disposal of droppings.
- Complimentary fire pits available for use, collect from ash pit area.
- Pet sitting also available and yards available for people travelling with horses (fees apply)
- Friday Night Camp Oven Dinners (see facebook page for weekly menu updates).
- Camping Fees applied. Check Camping fees
*NO EFTPOS available.
Facilities not available:
- NO powered sites or power outlets
- Rubbish bins are NOT provided ~ you must take out your rubbish when you leave.
Lara Wetlands New Policies:
- Upon entering the Lara property, & private access road into Lara Station, each person will be held responsible for any & all actions of themselves, their vehicles, equipment and any person’s in their care. Lara Station owners will not be held responsible for any actions of any animals on these properties.
- By camping at Lara Wetlands Camping Ground you agree that management have not been negligent in any form irrespective, providing a safe natural environment for you and your family and pets.
- Everything you do on this property will be at your own Risk and management have endeavoured to minimise any risk with issuing the camping guidelines.