We here at Lara Wetlands Bush Camping strive to maintain a tidy environment, so please let the caretakers know if anything needs attention. New policies of Lara Wetlands for every Visitors:
- No Rubbish Bins will be available at Lara. As of 2018 everything you bring in, you have to take out. So we advise that you bring your own little bin and rubbish bags so rubbish can be sealed and taken out when you leave.
- Generators are more than welcome at Lara. We advise that the running of your generators should be at intervals, in day light hours from 8 am – 5 pm ONLY.
Music – No LOUD music after 5 pm.
- — NO POWERED SITES–
- Camp Fires are permitted at Lara, unless there is a local Fire ban, set down by the Local Council. Fire Pits/Drums are located near the Ash Pits, Please return to here & empty ash when finished for others to use. Collect your fire wood on the way in to Lara or utilise the pushed up piles found around the wetlands. Chain saw use between the hours of 8am-5pm only. You are welcome to bring your own firepit.
Dog Sitting – $5 for half day $10 for full day
Horses – Cattle yards or small paddock available for use if travelling with your horses $10 per day.
Looking forward to you visiting us soon. Big Smiles, Safe Travels.
Lara Wetlands policies:
- Upon entering the Lara property, & private access road into Lara Station, each person will be held responsible for any & all actions of themselves, their vehicles, equipment and any person’s in their care. Lara Station owners will not be held responsible for any actions of any animals on these properties.
- By camping at Lara Wetlands Camping Ground you agree that management have not been negligent in any form irrespective, providing a safe natural environment for you and your family and pets.
- Everything you do on this property will be at your own Risk and management have endeavored to minimize any risk with issuing the camping guidelines.
Explore Lara Wetlands