The Team here at Lara Wetlands Bush Camping strive to maintain a tidy environment, so please let the caretakers know if anything needs attention.
Policies of Lara Wetlands for every Guest:
- No Rubbish Bins are available at Lara, EVERYTHING you bring in, you have to take out. So we advise that you bring your own little bin and rubbish bags so rubbish can be sealed and taken out when you leave.
- Generators are more than welcome at Lara. We advise that the running of your generators should be at intervals, in day light hours between 8 am – 10 am & 3 pm – 5 pm ONLY.
Music – No LOUD music after 5 pm.
- — NO POWERED SITES–
- Camp Fires are permitted at Lara, unless there is a local Fire ban, set down by the Local Council. We have a limited number of complimentary Fire Drums located near the Ash Pits for use by guests; Please return to here & empty ash when finished for others to use.
- Firewood can be purchased from the Office at $15 per preloaded trolley. Trolleys must be unloaded at your camp and returned to the Office immediately for other guests to do the same. Thank You.
- Self collection of firewood is NOT PERMITTED anywhere on Lara Station & Wetlands or our access road in. You are welcome to bring your own firepit as long as it off the ground.
Horses – Yards available for use if travelling with your horses (fee’s apply). Contact us on 0457661243 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Lara Wetlands policies:
- Upon entering the Lara property, & private access road into Lara Station, each person will be held responsible for any & all actions of themselves, their vehicles, equipment and any person’s in their care. Lara Station owners will not be held responsible for any actions of any animals on these properties.
- By camping at Lara Wetlands Camping Ground you agree that management have not been negligent in any form irrespective, providing a safe natural environment for you and your family and pets.
- Everything you do on this property will be at your own Risk and management have endeavored to minimize any risk with issuing the camping guidelines.
Explore Lara Wetlands